Samstag, 16. Juni 2018

OH. MY. GAWD.

Hello, hello!

OH. MY. GAWD.
I can't believe it's been almost THREE years since my last blogpost. 

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? 

To be honest with you, I really don't know. Life just happened and I stupidly neglected my blog for the past three years. I honestly can't believe it's been three f*cking years.. These three years felt more like three weeks.. O.O

Anyways, I'm pretty sure no one is going to read this post, like ever.. But I love coming back to my old blogs and read them. I honestly don't really care if I only have a few readers, or maybe none at all. This is just my little space where I can blog some of my favorites, wish lists or even outfits (I still don't use a DSLR camera!). Hehe. 

Just a little update since 2016: 

- Went to San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles
- Worked in a shoe store where I met some of the most loveliest people
- Joined the "Quarter Century Club" huhuhu *cry*
- Driving school
- Resigned to start a new career in marketing
- Found out the company is kinda of..... what's a more harmless word for 'kinda racist'?
- Got laid off due to "company secret" 
- Found out they just wanted to hire someone from their circle of friends
- Forever shunning that company
- Unemployed for 4 months
- Still no f*cking driver's license *eyeroll*

And now: currently working at COS. 

After all the sh*t I've been through starting 2018.. I said to myself, if I ever go back to retail I would only want to work at COS, WEEKDAY or MONKI.

And here I am.. working for COS and right now I couldn't be more happier...

Onto a 2nd start into 2018! 

- anney

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen